The species of Sargassum and Turbinaria are collected in warmer waters, but usually only produce small alginate corners of lower quality. The alginates are used as food thickeners and pharmaceutical products and in the fabric printing. If calcium salt is added to a solution of sodium alginate, a gel is formed, and this property has applications in the food industry and in other branches of production.
It is also possible to obtain calcium alginate in the form of fibers which are used to manufacture surgical bandages. All raw materials for the production of alginate and wild seaweed, with the exception of some used in China, where the surplus Laminaria japonica, cultivated with food, is used to extract alginate.
A total of 85,000 tonnes
of dry weight are collected, of which 23,000 tonnes of alginate are obtained for a value of US $ 211 million. There are many large producers, and probably 20 other less important producers, many of them located. in China. However, the producers represent 60% as a minimum of total production. In the last 20 years the industry has grown between three and four for a year,
but in some years this growth has been reduced due to the scarcity of raw materials caused by El Niño and the competence of other hydrocolloids. It can be used in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries to maintain this growth stage. 3.4 Las algas rojas as a source of agarHay from the main sources of marine algae for the world agar industry:
- the species of Gelidium and Gracilaria. The species of Gelidium, which was the original source, proceeded at other times in Japan, but the scarcity recorded
- during the Second World War boosted the search for other raw materials. It was found that the species of Gracilaria were suitable if they were first with an alkali.
- The best quality agar (most concentrated gel) is derived from Gelidium,
but it can only be obtained from wild species; it is a small alga that grows slowly, and the attempts to cultivate it have not been commercially viable. They are extremely purifying, clean the blood, stimulate the functioning of the kidneys and liver, eliminate toxins and reduce the absorption of heavy metals.Regulate blood pressure.Keep the skin, the hair and the hands in a very healthy state.
Adelgazan and disuelven grease concentrations
and mucus deposits created by excess in baby consumption.2. Nutritional properties of sea algae The enormous benefits that sea algae provide us derive directly from their properties. The algae are the most ancient plants evolutionarily speaking and from there the great wealth of minerals that contribute them,
Las hiziki o wakame crecen mucho, by contrast, las dulse the little crecen wire.-Lávalas in cold water before starting to regrow. 5. Removal times according to the algae class Here we show you the approximate times that you have to reshuffle the cook the different types of seaweed: Wakame: Remodel less than 5 minutes, drain, cut and consume crude oil to any color or plate.
- cannot compare with any other vegetable. An important detail to note is that algae do not absorb as much contamination as fish, but overburdened
- areas of contamination simply cannot grow. Therefore, it is a very clean and organic source of essential nutrients.
- Students of ellos son: The minerals we need the most: All seaweed species in general are extremely rich in hierarchy and calcium (since the algae are among the most rich plant elements in these minerals).
It also contains important magnesium and potassium corners. But perhaps the most important contribution, along with the hierarchy and the calcium and the salt, is a mineral that is difficult to obtain from the sea.Alginic acid: This acid allows the natural elimination of toxins and heavy metals from the body.Vitamin richness: Sound algae rich in vitamin A, group B (except B12), C, D, E and K.
Proteins and carbohydrates: The algae also contain important ingredients of carbohydrates, which are the most beneficial for the body, and vegetable protein. It is important to know the particularities of vegetable protein, such as one of the types of proteins, to remove the whole party. 3. The vegetables or seaweed present a wide variety of species.
Suelen grow with greater abundance
in cold waters and during the winter. All of them contain chlorophyll and perform photosynthesis functions depending on the amount of light that leaves the area of the sea where they live. Most of the green algae have developed in areas near the surface, browns in somewhat deeper places and in the deepest areas and with less light.
- As well as in the natural terrestrial kingdom there are many toxic species, in the marine kingdom of algae in the succession of the same. All algae are
- edible. But, all over the world, you appreciate its flavor. You are not willing to consume the different varieties.
- Algae are not sold in traditional supermarkets, but we will find a wide variety of them in ecological establishments.
Some of these common varieties are: wakame, kombu, wire, nori, dulse, hiziki or agar-agar. 4. How to prepare seaweed The algae are sold dry, so that both their storage and later use is very comfortable and can be kept for very long periods of time with all their properties intact.Before using them, you can put them in remojo for a few minutes in some cases, for a few minutes in others, depending on the variety of algae that we are going to use.
Some considerations to have in mind:-Once purchased, it is best to store the seaweed in airtight and well-closed containers.-Segun te vayas familiarizing with its use you will get used to the necessary songs, but the first times you will eat seaweed, since you grow considerably of size once removed, for which reason you must use very small songs.