The ulva lactuca is a green alga that grows in peñascos and that is discovered during low water. Their large bodies have a similar appearance to that of the lechuga. People who care about their food eat for their taste and to maintain their balance, because they are more rich in vitamin C than orange and in times more rich in vitamin A than col.
Cosmetology is used in the production
They are very healthy for the skin, the hair and other parts of the body. By the same token, no extra use is made of correct currency in products such as champus or also in beautiful beauty tricks.For food. This is the most classic use of algae. All of them are grouped together in a large corner of them, offering varied, nutritional and guaranteed to be consuming something healthy and natural.
The wire algae, the kombu and the wakame are some of them. Of course, never miss the recipes with seaweed and there are also some that serve to lose weight through food. of products for their moisturizing, remodeling, relaxing and anti-stress properties.23. Habitat: In the intermareal zone, in ponds, rocks, the sublittoral is up to 20 m. Also tolerating low salinity can be found in estuaries, and also frequently in areas where there are nitrogen inputs. Ulva lactuca24. Distribution:
Present in every sea. Similar species: Umbraulva olivascens, Ulva rigida Ulva rigida Ulva lactuca25. Glycosylated derivatives of sterols obtained from Ulva lactuca have shown anti-inflammatory activity in studies in vivo From Ulva lactuca there are isolated bromophenoles and derivatives, y if there is a certain bromoperoxidase activity. If I have described antimicrobial properties for Ulva, Cladophora, Enteromorpha.
A large number of species, such as green algae Enteromorpha compressa and Ulva pertusa, brown algae Sargassum muticum, Fucus gardneri and red algae Chondrus and Porphyra, contain steroids (ergoesterol, chondriosterol, fucoseterol, etc.) that pose hypocholesterolemic activity. Ulva lactuca26. Ulva lactuca Ulva lactuca’s composition contains the largest amounts of protein (33.1% in CWE), uronic acid (35.7% in HWE) and sulfate (23.8% in HWE).
Cold water extracts
have been enriched with hexose sugar, which comprises a structural part of polysaccharides, but also hot water if extracts rich in ramnose, xylose, as well as glucose.27. Codium Tomentosum Description It is a green alga that generally lives in the cracks of rocks, To resist the action of the air and the wind, during the low water, it synthesizes a polysaccharide support called “codivelane”. able to limit and regulate your water loss.28.
- Codium Tomentosum Utilidad Existing on the Argentine coast, four species of green algae of the genus Codium (C. fragile var. Novae-zelandiae, C.
- decorticatum, C.vermilara and C. difforme). The polysaccharides soluble in water that synthesize some species
- of this genus have an important anticoagulant activity, however, the fine structure of active fractions is lost and, in addition, for fractions from different algae, different mechanisms of action have been found.
29. Description Cladophora is characterized by the branching of green filaments, the sea scant the abundant, in a variety of configurations. The alga can be considered in one of the parts, a basal, rhizoidal base with short branches that form a kind of mini holdfast to a substrate, and a tailed portion, with branching thalli to erect the filamentous form wise, dense cojines, or, in certain environments , free hueco life & quot; balls & quot ;.
The cells that make up the simple filamentous branches of the tail section are multinucleated and contain a lot of pyroids filled with chloroplasts. Size: They can reach 30 centimeters in diameter, but in these cases, just drop in the central area. The biggest ones that have been found have more than 100 years. Cladophora30. Cladophora crispata31. Ecology C.
Columbiana can be found in the middle
of the year in the intermareaal zones of the west coast of the Pacific of North America, from the island of Vancouver to Baja California. There is a remarkable variety of physical factors that set the zoning limits set for the marine species of Cladophora. Community interaction32. Las Algas Use of medicinal algae33.
In Peru, the study of these algae also bears fruit in the formation of a laboratory dedicated to the preparation of medicines using as raw material the algae from Peru. The companies “LOS LABORATORIO ALGAS MARINAS” are generating new jobs, for more Peruvians Medical algae in Peru36. EnRi EnRi EnRi EnRi Copyright © EnRi
- reserved The information on these slides cannot be reproduced, published on any website or the website without the authorization of the authors. Until the
- end of Personalized of algaeUse and utilities of algaeAlgae are one of the most natural elements that have recently been used with different fines.
As well as feeding, they also allow the creation of biofuels and be used for the production of cosmetics. As such, algae have uses that reverberate healthily, but asimism in the people they consume. Use of algaeThe algae are widespread in the world among many of its classes and in different uses.
they are important because their uses have been given to the generation of biofuels. It could be said that these three uses are the foundation of the algae: To produce biofuels. There are years that people come growing with such motives, mostly to get bioethanol, biobutanol and biodiesel, from where some algae work wonderfully, generating a low ecological impact and the oil fuels.For cosmetic treatments.